I can’t believe it is already July. I feel like just yesterday was Easter and just last week was Christmas. Life goes by way too fast! Anyways, today I want to tell you guys about everything I was loving during June! Some of these are newer launches while other have been around for a while that I just discovered. Read below to learn more!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer ($36): Where I live it has been at least 105 degrees throughout this month, so I always opt for a tinted moisturizer rather than a thick foundation. This one gives light coverage and just evens my complexion while hydrating. It also contains SPF 20 which is a must! This product blends so easily into my skin and works as a great base for my powders.
- Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick ($28): While I do like to stick to mainly powders in summer because of all the sweating (gross), every time I was going somewhere indoors or at night I would use this product. It has more of a warm undertone so I use it to bronze/contour my face. The formula is super creamy and blends out to such a natural looking finish.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray ($5): This refreshing mist contains Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater, which work to hydrate and revitalize your skin. You can use this to tone, set makeup, or just any time of day to refresh your skin. I carry this small travel size in my purse with me so I can use it throughout the day whenever my skin starts feeling tired out. It does a great job at getting rid of dullness and the powdery look of my makeup!
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder ($10): I was on the hunt for a setting powder that would not make my face entirely matte when I found this cheap loose powder on Sephora’s website. I purchased this during the semi annual sale and have been loving it! I can use it to set my entire face including under eyes and it won’t make my skin look too cakey, powdery, or enhance my dry spots. It bought the shade light and it has a tiny bit of color to it but is pretty sheer on the skin.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($9.99): I am sure you all have been hearing about this mascara non stop, but it is seriously THAT GOOD! I used to have the Too Faced Better Than Sex and this one is definitely similar. It makes your lashes thick, black, and voluminous. This mascara has been my go-to all month long! I highly recommend trying it especially since it’s half the price of Too Faced!
- Ulta Super Blender Sponge ($4.99): I bought this sponge a few weeks ago and have been using it almost daily! I love the shape of this one even more than the Beauty Blender because the round bottom just blends foundation perfectly. Then it has the pointy end for concealing your under eyes too. This one is not as soft as the Beauty Blender but I actually prefer it because the Beauty Blender is almost too squishy for me. This sponge gets a lot bigger when wet and just does an amazing job and blending cream and liquid products!
Those are all of my favorites from the month of June. What products have you recently been loving?
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow ❤