Hey everyone, I wanted to share with you everything I was loving during May. Most of the items are drugstore which I think it amazing! Check out the products below!
- Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($36): This is one of my favorite palettes that I own and I have recently been using it almost daily. I love placing the bottom left shade called Nudie all over my eye lids and crease. I’ll sometimes use the shade Heaven to highlight my browbone but usually Nudie is all I will use on my eyes! It is perfect for “no makeup” makeup looks to add just a bit of color to the eyes.
- Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation ($12.98): I love using cushion foundations when I travel because they are just so easy to carry around. This one specifically gives a light/medium coverage that makes your skin look naturally glowy…perfect for summer! I have the lightest shade called Porcelain and it is a pretty close match to my skin tone.
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Pressed Powder ($4.68): Kathleen Lights was loving this setting powder and when I heard it was not extremely mattifying I had to pick it up. I purchased the shade warm ivory and I don’t think it really adds coverage but it does set my foundation amazingly. It makes my skin look and feel so smooth! I love how it does not make my skin look dull and dry like many powders do.
- KL Nail Polish ($8.50): As I am sure many of you know, Kathleen Lights came out with her own nail polish line. Way to go! I have been loving the shade Hug & Roll from her spring collection. I get my nails done every 2-3 weeks and I had this color on for the first half of May and LOVED IT. It is a super pale lilac color and it is so beautiful! All of her polishes are very opaque and last forever I would highly recommend them.
- Wet n Wild Large Stipple Brush ($2.99): While the brushes from this brand are cheap in price, they are not in quality! This brush is so soft and has not shed on me at all. I love using it to contour/bronze it is the perfect size and blends everything flawlessly.
- Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Face Mask ($2.50): I had been seeing this mask around Instagram and decided to try it out since most of my face is dry. This sheet mask is easy to apply and after 15 minutes of wear you can take off the sheet and massage the serum into your skin. I love masks that you don’t have to rinse off! My skin is so soft and hydrated the next day it is really a great mask for the price.
Those are all the things I was using non-stop during May! They all worked so well for me and I hope they work for you too if you decide to try them out!
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow ❤