Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a great week! Today I want to tell you guys about one of my favorite skincare brands: Caudalie. I have tried a few of their moisturizers and have loved them so I wanted to try more from the brand. Last week I saw on the Sephora website that they actually have a set of the most popular Caudalie products in travel sizes for only $39 so I picked it up! I got a wide range of products from makeup remover to a detox mask. Read below to learn more!
- Micellar Cleansing Water ($28): This product did a good job at removing my eye makeup, but so does my cheaper Garnier one. I didn’t find anything really special about this. It does work though so I will use this travel bottle. Rating: 3 out of 5 stars.
- Instant Detox Mask ($39): This is your basic mud type mask that pulls impurities out of your skin as it dries. I found it very similar to the Josie Maran Hydrating and detoxifying masks, but this one doesn’t exfoliate. This mask didn’t dry out my skin and my acne was less inflamed the next morning so I will continue using. Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.
- Beauty Elixir ($49): This toning spray is supposed to tighten and smooth your skin. The product has a very strong perfume scent and it burned my eyes even though I closed them while spraying. I read the bottle and saw that the second ingredient is alcohol! While this did make my skin feel immediately smoother, I will not keep using it because of the large amount of alcohol. Rating: 2 out of 5 stars.
- Premier Cru The Eye Cream ($99): As Kathleen Lights would say, das esspensive!! This eye cream has a pretty thick consistency but it did blend easily into my under eye area. I found the skin to be noticeably brighter after using this product. I don’t know if I could get myself to purchase the full size though! Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
- Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet ($39): This moisturizer smells really nice and hydrates my skin well. When I used it as a night cream I found that the hydration would not last throughout the entire night though. This is probably really good for people with normal skin type. Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.
This set is really a great deal when you get five expensive products! The travel sizes aren’t bad at all either. The eye cream and mask will last me a few months I am sure. This is still available on the Sephora website if you are interested in checking out any of these items!
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow!