Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Today I want to share with you some products that I was loving last month. I have never done one of these monthly favorites before…but last month I was using a few things pretty frequently so I decided to write about them. Read below to learn more!
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette: I have been using this palette so often this past month! All of the shades look great on my skin tone, and it is the perfect all-in-one face palette. Check out my detailed review here.
- The Body Shop Vinyard Peach Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub: I have been using this to exfoliate after shaving and it’s become my favorite body scrub! The thick creamy texture makes it not too harsh on my skin and doesn’t leave it dehydrated. It smells like peaches too which I LOVE.
- Physicians Formula Bright Booster Oil Elixir: I LOVE this oil! It is so lightweight and hydrating; I don’t think I have seen a brightening effect but it does help my makeup look better which is important! I like to put a couple drops on my foundation brush and then apply my makeup. It makes my dry patches dissappear and my skin glowy and healthy!
- Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow Luminizer Gel: I like to put this on the tops of my cheek bones before applying my foundation. It gives such a “lit from within’ glow to my face I love it! It blends out very well and stays luminous.
- Origins Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash: My friend gave me this cleanser and I have been really enjoying it! It feels more like you are applying a face mask rather than a cleanser. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn’t leave it feeling tight and dehydrated. I will definitely get the full size!
- e.l.f. Under Eye Conceal & Highlighter: This has been on of my favorite concealers for years but last month I started using the highlighter side and I actually really love it! It is a really pretty subtle highlight that adds a soft glow to your cheekbones or wherever else you want to place it. It also blends effortlessly and for only $3 USD you can’t go wrong!
That’s everything I was loving during the month of March! Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow!