Hello ladies, I finally got my last subscription for the month in the mail, my Boxycharm! I saw the sneak peeks for this box and have been so excited to get it. Read below to learn about the products!
- Crown Deluxe Fan Brush ($18.99): I have been seeing beauty gurus on Youtube using big fan brushes for their contour and I have been wanting to try it! You can also use this to highlight large areas of your face. This bristles are super soft and fluffy, and blend powder products very well.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer ($16.00): This primer is very famous in the beauty world and is sold in Sephora and Ulta. It is a classic silicone primer that smoothes skin and fills in pores and lines. I have used samples of it before and my makeup definitely glides on smoother!
- RealHer Matte Liquid Lipstick ($15.00): I was hoping to receive one of the lighter shades, but I got this one in I Am Fearless, which is a deep wine color. I never wear dark colors like this so I will probably be giving it away!
- RealHer Lip Liner ($12.50): The liner was supposed to match the lipstick, but obviously this one in the shade I Am Unstoppable does not. This liner goes with one of the lighter shades of lipstick so I am actually happy I got this shade because I will wear it. I emailed Boxycharm and I am hoping they’ll send me the matching liquid lipstick!
- Naked Cosmetics Urban Rustic Palette ($39.99): This palette comes with three intensely pigmented shimmer shades. They are so creamy when swatched and are great for a dramatic eye look. These colors scream Autumn to me so I will probably save this palette until September and then use it constantly!
Okay guys that’s everything I got this month! The retail value of this month’s box was over $100 which is crazy since you only pay $21. The only product I am really disappointed with is the liquid lipstick, everything else I am excited to use!
If you are interested in signing up for Boxycharm here is my referral link:
*I do not get paid for you clicking on the link or signing up, I just receive “charms” which can be used to buy things on their site
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow!