Hey guys! After being on the wait list since last fall, I was finally able to get my hands on the Sephora Play Box! This subscription is very similar to Ipsy, both cost $10 for deluxe samples but with this one every product is sold in Sephora stores. You also get a card to use at your next Sephora purchase which adds an extra 50 beauty insider points to your account. Sephora is one of my favorite stores, so when I found out they had their own subscription I had to sign up! Here’s what I got in this month’s bag:
- Glamglow Mega Illuminating Moisturizer (.240z): This is a very expensive brand at Sephora, known for their amazing face masks. This moisturizer is supposed to hydrate and leave an amazing glow to the skin. My skin is super dry so I am really happy I get to try this product out!
- Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm (.1oz): This product is supposed to prime and hydrate your face, leaving it luminous and ready for makeup. You can also use it to highlight certain areas of your face. This is the most disappointing sample size, I will probably only get maybe two uses out of it.
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast (3oz): I am so excited that I got this in my bag! My hair is so fine and flat – I have been wanting to try something that will give it more volume. This also absorbs oils in your hair so it works as dry shampoo too!
- Chloe Perfume (.04oz): This item is an extra thrown into the bag, every month they send you a sixth item that is a perfume sample. I think I already have a sample of this one, it smells very fresh and floral, perfect for spring.
- Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter (.08oz): This cream highlighter is super popular in the beauty world, though I have never tried it. It is such a pretty champagne I am really excited to wear it!
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick: Bobbi Brown is another luxury brand at Sephora. I received the shade “Golden Pink”and it is a very intensely pigmented gold shimmer. You can use this to highlight your inner corners or all over the lid, really a cream highlight anywhere!
That’s everything I got in my bag! Overall I am really happy with the items I received and will keep this subscription. Did you get anything different in your bag? Let me know!
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow 🙂