Hey guys! I know TECHNICALLY, spring does not start until later in the month but for me spring begins March 1st so I thought I would show you guys one of my favorite every day looks. The theme is peach – peach eyeshadow, peach blush, peach lip, love me some peach! It is a a super soft, fresh, and glowy look so if you would like to know more read below!
- Primer: To start off this look I used the NYX Angel Veil primer to smooth out my pores and texture, making a great base for my makeup.
- Foundation: I used the NYX BB Cream because it is super dewy and hydrating and it gives pretty good coverage!
- Concealer: I took the Maybelline Age Rewind to cover my dark circles as well as highlight the center of my face.
- Setting powder: I love using my Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder to lightly set my entire face. I am currently using the shade 120 classic ivory.
- Bronzer: Using the bronzer shade in the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow palette, I warmed up the parameter of my face and contour area. This bronzer has a slight sheen to it so it gives off a nice bronzed glow all over my face.
- Blush: Back into the Too Faced Swet Peach Glow, I used the peachy blush in the palette and placed it on the apples of my cheeks and sweeped back towards my ear. I then took Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso and applied that right on top of the first blush to add even more glow.
- Highlight: Since I already had so much glow going on, I just took the highlighter in the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow palette and lightly sweeped it on the very high points on my cheek bones and the bridge of my nose.
- Shadow: I only used one eyeshadow for this look. I took the Cargo Powder Blush in Cannes and literally just blended it all over my crease and lid. I also took a little on a pencil brush and ran it on my lower lashline. That’s it!
- Inner Corner Highlight: I love all matte eyes and then a POP in the inner corner, so I took the Colourpop x Hello Kitty Super Shock Shadow in Rainbow on the inner corners and then a tiny bit on my brow bone. This is basically all white/silver glitter and I think it looks so pretty!
- Mascara: I recently received a sample of the Benefit Roller Lash mascara and I have been loving it! I used it on both my upper and lower lashes.
- Lipstick: I used the Colourpop Lippie Stix in Button on my lips. It is such a great bright pinky peach!
There you have it, my favorite every day spring look! I hope this inspired you to go into your collection and make your own favorite look for spring. What other kinds of looks would you guys like to see? I am open to suggestions!
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow 🙂