Hello everyone! Spring is right around the corner – and while I was taking out my more pastel-tone makeup and putting away my dark and vampy, I decided I wanted to share with you guys some of the items I will be using a lot this season! Peach and lilac are my favorite colors to wear on my eyes in spring, and a bright pink lip. If you want to see my faves for this coming spring, read below!
- Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette: I love all of the peachy warm tones in here! The shimmery purple is also great all over the lid or a highlight shade for spring.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Face Palette: This is definitely going to be my favorite face palette for spring! It gives a great peachy glow and bronzey look on my fair complexion.
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Eyeshadow Palette: I wish this palette was sold in Sephora so more people could know about it. It has lilac, aqua blue, fuchsia pink, all amazing statement shades that scream spring!
- Too Faced Sweethearts blush in Candy Glow: One of my favorite blushes, it has three different shades of pink that you can use separate or mix together. This blush gives my cheeks the perfect amount of color and glow!
- Cargo Cosmetics Powder Blush in Cannes: This blush is so pigmented and the perfect peach shade. I actually love using this as an eyeshadow! I love to put it all over my lid and be the only shadow I use or as a transition shade.
- Modseter Supercharged eyeliner in Lilac: This liner is so creamy and pigmented it is seriously amazing! I need to get it in more shades because it just looks perfect on the waterline. I love adding it to a soft eyeshadow look to make it more bold!
- Mally Starlight Waterproof liner in Ice Blue: This liner is a really soft shimmery light blue. It doesn’t show up as well in my waterline, but is actually really nice as a cream inner corner highlight!
- Colourpop x Hello kitty lippie stix in Date Mate: This bright fuchsia pink is perfect for spring and summer! It has a matte finish and is very pigmented on the lips.
- Colourpop lippie stix in Button: I am so excited to wear this shade all the time! It is the perfect peachy nude, and has a satin finish so it won’t dry out my lips.
- NYX Liquid Suede in Tea & Cookies: If you are looking for a basic pink lip, this one is for you! It is not matte but not shiny either, just a perfect cream. The formula is super pigmented and feels great on the lips.
- Kylie Cosmetics matte lipstick in Okurrr: I have not gotten to really try this one out since I bought the Koko Kollection because well, hot pink did not go with my dark winter style. This looked a bit patchy when I first bought it but I am looking forward to playing with it this spring and hopefully loving it!
Do you guys have any of these products? What are you excited to use this coming season? Let me know!
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow!