Hey guys! Today I’m going to show you what I received in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month. My shipping was a total mess for some reason so I apologize for getting this up so late. Ipsy is a monthly subscription where for $10 USD you receive personalized samples and even some full size products! I got some really interesting products this month so if you want to learn more read below:
- BioBelle Face Masks: I am always happy to try new face masks! #stay gorgeous is supposed to help hydrate your skin and #iwoke up like this is supposed to brighten! I am super excited to use these.
- The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream: A cream for your under eyes and lips? Sounds really interesting. I have used this a few times and the product is very thick and hard to blend into the skin. BUT afterwards my skin does feel very hydrated. Overall not too bad!
- Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum: This item was not part of the actual ipsy bag, I got it using points that I have earned from reviewing their products on their website! This serum is supposed to help get rid of pimples, scars, discoloration etc! I have used it a few times and I think it did leave my skin brighter the next day!
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Lacquer: I received the shade I Give Good Tweet, a beautiful baby blue. I kind of wish I got the other shade because I already have so many like this one, but I am sure I will still use it! Or perhaps give it to a friend.
- Hikari Cream Pigment Eyeshadow: I received the shade Latte a metallic copper. The shade is really pretty but when I would try to apply it with a synthetic brush barely any pigment came off. I could get a good amount with my finger, but my long nails make it difficult to apply that way.
- NYX Butter Lipstick: I received the shade Light Berry, which just like it’s name is a berry color. It is pretty sheer and hydrating, but the color just isn’t something I would wear often. I wish they gave out a nude or pink!
That’s everything I got in my bag! This month was not the greatest, I really am only excited about the face masks and the serum I got using points. Hopefully next month will be better! What did you get in your Ipsy Glam Bag this month? Let me know!
If you are interested in signing up for Ipsy here is my link https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=101rg1
*I do not get paid for you clicking on the link or signing up, I just receive points which can be used to buy stuff on their website!
If you enjoyed this post please follow 🙂