Hey guys! Last week I got my February Boxycharm and let me tell you it is GOOD. They always give great products for a fraction of the price, but this month was crazy. Boxycharm is a monthly subscription where you pay $21 USD and they send you 4-5 full size products monthly. The box is always worth over $100 so it is a super sweet deal! If you want to learn more about what I received this month then read below!
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion age defying exfoliator ($79): This crazy expensive exfoliator is supposed to smooth fine lines and get rid of acne marks. I have a sample of it and it is too harsh on my sensitive skin, so I gave it to my boyfriend! BUT this is a very well known high-end brand that gives out amazing skincare so it is insane that they put this in our box!
- Royal and Langnickel OMNIA Eye Kit ($29.98): I haven’t tried this brand before but I know it is supposed to be really good. This kit came with a shader brush good for all over the lid and a detailer brush that I use for the lower lash line. The bristles are super soft and the gold handles are so pretty!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans ($6 each): Makeup Geek has such awesome shadows but I am disappointed that I got these shades. I received the shades Mirage, a warm buttercream satin, and Concrete Jungle, a matte purple-grey. I rarely wear cool tones especially dark grey shades so I will probably never wear this one and I also don’t like yellow toned shimmer shades very much so I don’t know how much I will use that one either. I wish I had gotten different colors because the brand is great!
- RealHer Moisturzing Lipstick ($18): I received the shade Sorry not Sorry, and it is a beautiful light pink! The formula is very hydrating and the pigmentation is incredible. When applied on my lips I noticed there is some glitter in it, but nothing too noticeable or overpowering. I am so excited to wear this during spring and summer!
- Small Z Palette ($14): Boxycharm collaborate with the company Z Palette and created this super cute palette! These palettes are made so that you can place individual shadows inside to customize your own palette. I don’t have very many shadows right now that can be placed in these, so I need to go order some more makeup geek products asap!
This month my box was worth over $150 USD, that is crazy! Boxycharm gives us such amazing quality products for only paying $21 I don’t know how they do it. While some of these products didn’t work for me personally, I know they are amazing and will work for MANY others! If you have boxycharm what did you get in your box?! Thanks for reading!
If you are interested in purchasing this box, here is my referral link: https://boxycharm.com/refer/Amy-SKMXTRJJ
I do not get paid for you clicking on the link or signing up, I just receive “charms” which can be used to buy stuff on their website!
If you enjoyed this post please follow!