Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great start to your week. Last Friday I got to go see Ariana Grande live and it was AMAZING!! For my makeup I wanted to do something super shimmery/glittery and bold. I also used a couple newer products for the first time which was exciting! Read below to learn more:
- Primer: Not pictured above, I had a sample of the Kat Von D Lock-It Primer that I was testing out. I actually really loved it!! It is a hydrating primer and not silicone feeling. I feel like it really did hydrate my skin and made applying makeup easier.
- Foundation: I decided to use my No7 Stay Perfect Foundation in the shade Calico even though I definitely did not need the SPF since it was night time haha. This shade is a tiny bit dark for me right now but I love the finish! It is dewy, hydrating, and good medium-full coverage.
- Concealer: I was wanting something lightweight but good coverage so I used my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade fair. I applied this under my eyes, center of my chin, forehead, and the bridge of my nose to highlight as well as cover.
- Setting Powder: For under my eyes I used the Make Up Forever HD Loose Powder and then the Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in the shade 120 Classic Ivory all over the rest of my face.
- Contour: I have been wanting to try cream contouring so I used my new Tartiest Pro Glow palette. I used Shade to cream contour and then Sculpt right on top to set. It was not as hard as I expected!
- Bronze: I can never not use bronzer, so I took my Benefit Hoola and blended it all over the parameter of my face. It softened my contour as well so it looked more natural.
- Blush: I decided to take out my Becca Blushed with Light palette and use the shade Snapdragon all over my cheeks.
- Highlight: Back into the Tartiest Pro Glow, I used the shade Stunner on the top of my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose. This is my favorite highlight in the palette!
- Shadow: I wanted the shimmer to be intense on my lid so I first went in with my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk all over my lid as a base. For the rest of my eyeshadow I only used the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro palette which is awesome! I took the lighter matte brown shade with a big fluffy brush and blended it all over my crease area. Then I took the darker matte brown on a more dense crease brush and blended it more precisely in the crease and my lower lashline. Next I took the lighter shimmer shade on the inner half of my lid and the darker shimmer shade on the outer half of my lid. Then I took the darkest plum matte shade and placed it on the outer v of my eye and lightly blended it into the crease. Lastly, I used the white shade to highlight my browbone.
- Liner: For liquid liner I took my Girlactik Beauty Precise Eyeliner Marker in Black Noir to line my upper lashline and make a wing. Then I used my Lord & Berry eyeliner in Dark Black on my waterline and I tightlined a little bit too.
- Mascara: For my top lashes I used my Benefit They’re Real! and for the bottom I used Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes.
- Unfortunately I don’t have a photo of me wearing my lip color but I used the Colourpop x Hello Kitty Ultra Matte Lip in the shade Mimmy. It looks kind of pink in the bottle but it pulled pretty purple on my skin!
That’s everything I used for the Ariana Grande concert! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that it inspired you in some way. Thanks for reading!
Don’t forget to follow me on here and instagram; slaywithamyrae