Good morning! Do any of you have a certain brand that you just CANNOT stop purchasing from? Well for me that’s Colourpop! They are such a great quality non-expensive brand I just can’t stop getting more stuff lol. Last week I placed another order with them and I decided I wanted to do a haul! I got all sorts of different products – lippies, liners, shadow, face products etc. Read below to see some swatches!
(From top of wrist to bottom: Brady, Wattles, Tang, Sticker Sheet)
SUPER SHOCK SHADOWS:
- Brady ($5): Described as a dusty rose, this shade looks more like a reddish brown on my skin. It comes in a soft matte finish and is very creamy and pigmented!
- Wattles ($5): This shadow is a lot darker and more brown than it looked online. It comes in a satin finish and while I was hoping for a more pinky beige color it is still very pretty!
- Tang ($5): This shade is such a beautiful purpley plum. It comes in a matte finish and I really wanna use it in crease and outer v!
- Sticker Sheet ($5): This shadow is part of the Colourpop x Hello Kitty collection. It comes in a satin finish and it a cool brown. Perfect for all over the lid!
SUPER SHOCK CHEEK:
- Holiday ($8): This blush is described as a peachy-pink on the website but it looks like a bright coral on me! It was a little disappointing because I really wanted a peachy blush. It is still a pretty color and I will use it just not what I was expecting.
- Monster ($8): This pearlized duo crome highlighter is everything! At some angles it looks like a soft glow and in others it’s an intense pink/purple highlight. The swatch does not do justice! Can’t wait to put this all over my face lol!
(From top of wrist to bottom: Aquarius, Aquarius, Brink)
LIPPIE STIX AND LINERS:
- Aquarius ($5 each): This lippie stix and liner are part of a Colourpop x Kathleen Lights collab. I wasn’t sure if I would like this shade a lot but I actually love it! It is a perfect every day nude. It has a creme finish so it doesn’t dry out my lips at all. The Aquarius liner matches perfectly.
- Brink ($5): This pencil is supposed to go well with the “Just Peachy” liquid lip trio which I have so I wanted to purchase. It is a dusty rose shade and I think it’ll look good even just by itself!
That’s everything I got in my haul! I highly recommend Colourpop if any of you have not tried it. What do you love from this brand?
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow me on here and instagram; slaywithamyrae