Hey guys! Can you believe it? Beauty Everest was nice enough to nominate me for the Blogger Recognition Award! I have been seeing this post going around but I thought only people with like 1,000 followers would get nominated. Thank you so much for nominating me!
If you’re nominated for the award then congratulations! This means the nominator likes your blog and your work so they think you deserve recognition for it. Whether you’re a new blogger or you’ve been blogging for a while, anyone can be nominated.
Here are a few rules to follow if you’ve been nominated:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I started my blog |
I have had a growing obsession with makeup and skincare over the last couple years. After watching every Jaclyn Hill and Kathleen Lights video available I decided you know what, I want to start blogging about makeup too! I originally wanted to do Youtube videos but all the equipment that is needed for good quality videos as well as editing software sounded like too much for this full time college student to handle. SO I made a wordpress account! I am so happy I started blogging because now I have all of you guys to talk about beauty with. Thank you!
Two Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers |
- POST FREQUENTLY: Make sure to post AT LEAST once a week! Preferably 2-3 times though. If you are only posting once a month people won’t be as interested in following you because you are hardly giving out any new content. Also setting a strict schedule, like posting on Mondays and Fridays will help your followers know when to expect a post from you and that will give you more views.
- COMMUNICATE: When people comment on your post, comment back! Start conversation. My favorite part of blogging is getting to talk with everyone about what I posted or what they posted. If you are actively communicating with your followers more people will want to be part of the conversation and follow you too.
My Blogger Recognition Award Nominations |
Sorry if some of you have already been tagged, but I love all of your blogs so much!
- Polished by Amy
- Mimosas and Marionettes
- the rose beauty files
- all that glitters
- Le Wendy
- Marizas Life
- with all my affection
- Just Lush Things
- thatt girl jenn
- Becca p beauty
- emily clare beauty
- beauty suggests
- becca blogs makeup
- floating in dreams