Good morning! Today I want to share with you guys what I received in my ipsy bag this month. I already posted my Boxycharm unboxing earlier this week so definitely go check that one out too! Subscription boxes are literally my favorite thing ever because you’re basically getting surprise presents in the mail every month! I was absolutely obsessed with my December ipsy bag so let’s see what this January one has inside.
- Sally’s Box Face Sheet Masks: Having these masks in the bag made the whole thing worth it for me! I am obsessed with trying new skincare especially masks. The Loverecipe AcaiBerry Mask is supposed to help firm and add radiance to your skin and the Loverecipe Aloe Mask is supposed to moisturize and smooth. These masks are made in Korea which I think is super cool I am really excited to try them.
- SLMissGlam Blend Beauty Brush L34: This is literally the cutest brush I have ever seen! The handle is such a pretty light purple/gold color and there are even some jewels placed on it. Aside from the packaging, the bristles are very soft and synthetic which I prefer. I have not used it with shadow yet but I have high hopes!
- ModelCo Blush: I received the shade Peach Bellini and it is a really nice coral with a bit of peach. I like that this blush isn’t matte because I already have so many matte blushes I like to have some glow sometimes! I know this shade will be perfect for springtime.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics 3-in-1 Eyeshadow: According to the description on the ipsy website you can use this as an eyeshadow, blush, or highlighter! I received the shade Fantasy and it’s definitely a lot of shimmer/glitter. I don’t think I will use it on my face because of how much glitter it has but as an eyeshadow it definitely looks promising!
- F.U.N. Lacquer: This item is probably what I am least excited about in the bag this month. It is a gold glitter polish that can be worn alone or over a nude according to the ipsy website. I rarely wear glitter polishes and even when I do I already have ones that I like more than this one. I’m not sure when I will ever use this so I may give it away!
That’s everything I got in this month’s bag! Not bad for only paying $10. I am definitely most excited to try the face masks and the blending brush. What did you guys get in your ipsy glam bags this month? Also if you aren’t subscribed to ipsy but you are subscribed to a different company I would love to hear about it!
Thanks for reading don’t forget to follow on here and instagram; slaywithamyrae