Hey guys! Last Friday I was so excited to see that my Boxycharm had arrived in the mail. If you don’t know what Boxycharm is, it is a monthly subscription where you get 4-5 full size products for $21 USD. I have been subscribed for over a year and I love it! They also include a card with descriptions and prices of the products you receive so I will be leaving some of that info down below so you guys can see the box’s full worth.
- Pur Cosmetics Mineral Glow Bronzer ($25): This bronzer looked really dark and scary in the pan especially for my fair/light skin tone. The last two days I have applied it to my face and I actually love it! I used a light hand to apply it and it gave me a really nice bronze glow. My skin has been extra dry lately and I feel this glowy bronzer looks a lot better than my matte ones right now so I think I will be using this a lot!
- Vintage Cosmetics Double Highlighter ($35): I think it’s so cool how we basically got six products this month because of the two highlighters in one palette! The highlighter shades are called Rose Quartz and Chocolate Diamond. The chocolate diamond shade is definitely too dark for my skin tone but maybe in the summer when I am tan I can try it out! The rose quartz is such a pretty pinkey gold highlight I can’t wait to try it on my face.
- English Laundry Roller Ball Perfume ($25): I honestly don’t really like getting perfumes in subscriptions. BUT the packaging of this perfume is so cute I am kind of obsessed lol. I love how it is pink on the bottom half it looks so sleek and fancy. The scent is kind of fruity and since it’s easy to apply with the roller ball I think I may carry it around with me in my purse!
- So Susan Fan Brush ($18.95): The bristles of this brush are super soft and the dark purple and gold handle is nice and unique! Some of the bristles seem to already be bending in weird directions I hope they don’t get messed up right after I use it. This brush is more on the thin side so I think it’ll be best used when I am not wanting a crazy intense highlight.
- Gorge Amazing Konjac Sponge ($18): When I first saw this in my box I was really intrigued! This deep cleansing and exfoliating sponge is ph balanced and can even be used on your under eyes. It says you are supposed to soak the sponge in water for a couple minutes and then massage your face and neck with it. I can’t wait to see how this works.
The total value of this box was $121.95. Over $100 more than you pay for the box! Overall I am very happy with this month’s items. If you are interested in signing up I will leave the website link below! Thanks for reading!
Don’t forget to follow me on here and instagram; slaywithamyrae